July 14, 2010

Dream Smoke

Some games I finished since May, taken from my post in the UTAMA forums:

Finished Lux-Pain recently. Yes, I suffered through the whole thing in english. They really ruined what could have been a pretty good story experience, imo. The artwork, voice acting, and plot was pretty good. They could have had the decency to actually try translating the text properly rather than using Babelfish (which is what their finished product resembles).



Also finished playing through Trauma Team. That game is godly. I especially enjoyed the Diagnostics and Forensics modes. I've been keeping the game's soundtrack on loop~. I liked that the Diagnostics mode strongly reminded me of the things we learned LMP301, and I thought the new game modes was a pretty good success playing off the surgery from previous games.




Trying to play through Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days now, with a bit of Animal Crossing: City Folk.

Now some random Pokémon stuff, due to Pokemon BW hype.

Mareodomo Dear Dad 3
Enough to make a Bonsly cry real tears.

Anything Goes Pokedex Ellix
Why is that so creepy. ;_; But Dragon/Poison sounds pretty cool.

Pokemon Group Photo
All the Gen I-IV (+2 from Gen V) gather for a group photo. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment