March 10, 2010

Mockingbirds Know Who You Are

Extremely busy nowadays - March is always the worse month, I find. I have been averaging probably 4-5 hours of sleep at night... Severe anime backlog too :(

I started drinking coffee for the first time recently. I had never before drank coffee, it was all just tea. I was surprised that it seemed to work as I was no longer dosing off every 5 minutes in lecture, but I don't want to become dependent on it so I'm trying to limit its use to midterm days or Tuesdays (the long day). And wow, Starbucks coffee really does taste burnt, I should have used more sugar... I also want to try McDonalds, which is apparently having a free coffee promotion until this Sunday. Stangely, there aren't any McDonalds nearby the St. George campus except the one up at Bloor, so I would have to make quite a detour to go there.

---

Anyway, another Sporcle update! Rather science-filled~

Anime Blitz: Opening Themes (clips)
Rapid-fire Anime Name That Tune, can you identify the anime by listening to short clips from their opening song? There's also an overlying theme common to all the songs, did you notice what it was?

Eponymous Diseases A-Z
In most of these cases, although it's called X's disease, X never really sufferred from the disorder. It's more of meant as an act of commemoration.

Serendipitous Inventions/Discoveries
The quiz promised from a previous post, can you name the inventions or discoveries made by chance, by accident, and probably by improper laboratory etiquette?

Animals Used in Scientific Research
My tribute to all of those rats that I had to work with over the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment